Blogging Ramadan: Day 6

I went to HUKM for my regular check up today. The doctor told me that I should lose some weight. Surprise surprise. On the high side, I've already lost 3 kilos since the last time I saw him.  People often associate Ramadan with weight loss but let me tell you that it is a fallacy. Yes. They do lose some weight but its mostly water which thry regain quickly once they drink normally.
I cannot speak for other Muslims but my fellow Malaysian Muslims love their food too much and the Pasar Ramadan is not.doing their diet any good. To make it worse, our Eid celebratory food is no better.
Our food is tasty but very rich. In Mecca recently, I bought freshly baked Arab bread. I never knew plain bread could be so tasty and food but it ws like chewing rubber. Perhaps we shpuld have more food like that.

Comments

Popular Posts