So He Swears.... Again


Saiful has taken a second oath, this time he did it in the Masjidil Haraam: that holiest of places where its very name implies the forbidding of anything that is wrong: Haraam.
Looking back at all that I have learnt about Saiful, I am forced to conclude that this man is no angel but then again neither is the accused though he does try to present a clean image. Thus, it is only logical to set aside the character of both involved.
The focus then is the act itself.
  • l  Am I convinced that the act did happen? Yes, I am compelled to believe that it did.
  • l  Do I believe that it was consensual? Yes.
  • l  Do I believe that Saiful was forced into it? No.
  • l  So, how will this affect your voting? I believe that I am compelled to vote for neither Saiful nor Anwar as a national leader at least until this issue is fully settled.

Right that settles it.

Comments

Popular Posts