The Militant Optimist

The Militant Optimist
Hazidi Abdul Hamid
Today I decide to become a militant optimist.
From today onwards, I shall embrace the very essence of the bright side of everything.
I shall smite, strike, suffocate and brutally victimize all manifestations of negativity.
Today, I choose to bear the burden of stubbornly shining a light even on the most insistent darkness, the most obstinate gloom, the most persistent nagging attempt to rain on my parade.
In the days that will come, I shall do my absolute best to flash a shining smile to banish the most fossilized frowns.
The world will change because I have.
There will be resistance,
There will be ridicule
There will be days when the weight of the world seem unbearable.
Today, I taunt that gathering storm of negativity.
I offer thee sincerity
And love
And acceptance

And a simple honest smile

Comments

CIKGU MICHELE said…
Brilliant!thanks eddy. ;)

Popular Posts