Ignorance is Indeed Blissful

I was on a flight back to KL from Sabah on Sunday. The flight was a little bumpy at times.  Sitting a couple of rows behind me was a couple with their toddler.  The boy must've really enjoyed the flight.  At least I think he was a he.  Let's just say the toddler was a boy. 
He was quiet for most of the flight,  I guess he must've been asleep.  Then when we got nearer to the semenanjung, the weather took a turn for the worse.  The flight got a little bumpy.  I guess not knowing the stories of plane crashes, the boy laughed loudly each time the plane shook. 
He was really enjoying himself when we descended to land.  And when the plane landed a little roughly,  he laughed the loudest.
I could see that there were tense faces when the ride grew bumpy but people relaxed a little when the toddler started laughing. 
Ignorance really is Blissful. 
I hope that child will not lose his love for flying and grow up to be a pilot. He seemed to love flying.

Comments

Erasmus said…
Nice one...

Popular Posts