A little hidden place

April 08 033

I was here yesterday.  It was a nice place and it was secluded. 

April 08 065

One look at the picture, I'll bet you think its a seaside resort.  Well, it is a few minutes away from Ipoh town. Nowhere near the seaside. 

Bukit Lang, I think it was called.

Do go these if you get the chance.  However, do pick a good day to go there. I made the mistake of going there on a blazing hot day.  I was sooooo glad I bought that expensive pair of sunglasses a few years ago.

Comments

PahNur said…
Bukit Lang, you think. Hmm...you're not sure of the name of the place. Are you trying to send us all into a wild goose chase?

The place does look cool. Do us this favor of going into hypnotism and try to recall back the track and the name of the place. There's only 24hours in a day, and less than 12hours of daylight, less than 6 hours of no rain, so that leaves us not much time span to actually go look around for this place. ( a woman take up more time getting lost while a man takes as equal time, but more time spent on denial) We need and address and we need it pronto!!!
Natsuko said…
It is a beautiful place,right?I would like to go to the place again.Please.......

Popular Posts